WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Sunday, August 20, 2023

My Life Here at THD- A Surprise Visit from a Friend and His Wife


Frank and Mildred Cabunoc of Fairfield, California

Yesterday,  Frank and Mildred Cabunoc visited me and brought some Pinoy sweets. I was touched by their visit.  They are residents of Fairfield, Ca but had a family picnic here at Heather Farms, Walnut Creek.  They decided to visit me on their way home after the Family Picnic.  Frank and Mildred thanks a million again for your visit.  

 Here's a short story of how I met Frank Cabunoc.  

My Second Literary Son-Frank Cabunoc:

My second literary son was just born a few weeks ago. His first article was titled,"Why I do not write for Viewshound" received several positive comments including a note from our editor, the very helpful, Ian Howlett.

His name is Frank Cabunoc. I met Frank, last year on-line via my blogs. Frank wrote me that he enjoyed reading my autobiography. We corresponded every now and then. I noticed from his comments that he is a good writer. I asked Frank to guest write for me in my blogs. As of today, he had a couple of guest articles published in my blog sites. When I discovered ViewsHound last August, I encouraged Frank to similarly write for the site. My encouragement resulted in his first article, mentioning my name.

I have read numerous high quality articles, and I decided to disregard his suggestion. I have no lofty goals of writing my own inferior work and suffer the indignity of being printed beside award-winning authors. Moreover, I cannot be persuaded to write with promises of ViewsHound money and recognition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you are a very lucky person to have a friend who visited you surprisingly and be thankful to appreciate this wonderful thing of human act. It makes what is excellent on others belong to as well and goodness to every one.
Yes, He have truly lived and touched the lives of others.
Yummy!!! Yummy!!! Enjoy your brunch let ur knee get well quickly so that you can enjoy socializing again. Abstain from eating shrimp for the meantime for the sake of your knee.
My best Regards,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...