WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

My Life Here at THD- A Letter of Gratitude


Fifteen Months ago, my youngest son, David E Katague III passed at the young age of 59. Granting His wish I participated in the Sierra Donor Services, West Sacramento, CA. Parts of his body and tissues were donated for medical purposes. 

Today, I received a Letter of Gratitude from one of the recipients that I am reposting as follows:

Dear Donor Family,

I like to express my sympathy for the loss of your love one. Your Family is in my prayers.  I am so thankful that they decided to be a tissue donor. 

About 20 years ago, I tore my ACL (L) and used my own tendon to fixed it. Recently I tore my (R) ACL and being over 50, the doctor recommended a donated ACL.  

I coach and play volleyball so having a stable knee is critical. I had surgery a few days ago and hope to be back at the volleyball court soon. 

I am very thankful for your tissue donation. Thank you for thinking of others at your time of loss and at the your time of sadness; that speaks volume of your thoughtfulness, 

With Gratitude, Signed.......

Diane Ayala, Donor Family Aftercare Coordinator sent me the above letter.  Ms Ayala said that Sierra Donor Services continue their thoughts as we are the heroic donors.   For additional information visit their website at: caringforfamilies.dcids.org

For my postings on my other donations to honor the memory of my son, David E Katague III, read:

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2022/10/my-donation-to-upv-library-fund-to.html

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2022/04/the-posthumous-awards-for-david-e.html

My Quote of the Day: It is more blessed to Give than to Receive- Acts of the Apostles, 20:35

   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do His will to save lives, to give and not count the cost, He will bless you a long life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...